TORONTO, Ontario, Canada – August 7, 2014 – AudienceView,a world leader in e-commerce software for events and entertainment organizations, is proud to announce the signing of a long-term renewal agreement with the National Exhibition Centre (NEC) in Birmingham, England. The contract extends AudienceView’s partnership with The Ticket Factory, NEC’s national ticketing division, which sells approximately 2.3 million tickets each year for a range of concerts, comedy and sporting events, theater performances, exhibitions, visitor attractions and much more throughout the UK.
In addition to being the official box office for the NEC, LG Arena and the NIA, The Ticket Factory has operated as the official agent for River Street Events (BBC Good Food Shows), Haymarket Exhibitions and the Royal Horticultural Society Flower Shows since 2010. LTA (Aegon International) and Get Into London Theatre (GILT) are also clients of The Ticket Factory.
“AudienceView’s longstanding expertise and shared commitment to growing our business has made this an absolutely ideal partnership over the years,” said Rob Williams, Operations Director of The Ticket Factory. “As a leader and innovator in integrated e-commerce solutions, AudienceView is continuously enabling us to bring great value and customer service to our partners and end customers. This is something we regard highly. We are also benefiting from the ability to optimize our operations and bring ongoing efficiencies to our business.”
“We are thrilled to continue our partnership with NEC and The Ticket Factory as they expand their business with an ongoing emphasis on service excellence,” said Mark Fowlie, CEO for AudienceView. “The Ticket Factory is having continued success in its regional relationships and is also selling more tickets on behalf of a growing number of sports organizations. AudienceView is the ideal solution to help drive these affiliations forward because of its ability to efficiently and effectively power events and e-commerce beyond live music, entertainment and festivals.”
Great customer service sits at the heart of The Ticket Factory through its UK-based call centre, which is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The call centre operates alongside TheTicketFactory.com, which offers customers the chance to view an array of UK-wide events. The Ticket Factory also boasts a dedicated groups booking team that provides a passport to the best live experiences the UK has to offer, including some significant group discounts and advantages.
About The Ticket Factory
Notes to editor:
- The Ticket Factory is one of the UK’s leading national ticketing agents, selling around 2.3m tickets a year for a range of theatre performances, comedy events, concerts, sporting events, exhibitions, visitor attractions and much more across the UK.
- Based at the NEC in Birmingham, The Ticket Factory is the official box office for the NEC, LG Arena and the NIA and has operated as the box office agent for Haymarket Exhibitions and the Royal Horticultural Society Flower Shows since 2010.
- Great customer service sits at the heart of The Ticket Factory through its UK-based call centre that is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This sits alongside www.theticketfactory.com, which offers customers the chance to view an array of UK-wide events.
- The Ticket Factory also boasts a dedicated groups booking team who, with over 30 years’ experience, offer a passport to the best live experiences the UK has to offer, with some great discounts and advantages for groups along the way.
- The Ticket Factory is also a member of the Society of Ticket Agents & Retailers (STAR), which means that customers can purchase tickets with confidence.
AudienceView is a complete entertainment business solutions provider. Rapidly approaching $2 billion in annual transactions, our innovative, engaging software is helping more than 550 venues in 15 countries deliver exceptional shopping, in-venue and overall customer experiences. It also powers self-serve e-commerce, ticketing and events management portals, which can be used for events of any size or type. AudienceView was founded in 2002 and has received equity funding from the Ventures West 8 Limited Partnership fund, which remains the largest shareholder, and private investors. Learn more at www.audienceview.com, or connect with the company on Facebook and Twitter.
Primoris Group Inc.